Wednesday 14 August 2013

Today I am:






taking stock with Pip's game:

Making : Cushions for my bed
Cooking : Roast chicken for dinner tonight
Drinking : Hot chocolates
Reading:
1356 by Bernard Cornwell
Wanting: New glasses and a haircut
Looking: At new cookbooks from the library            
Playing:  With fabric            
Wasting:  Time on the computer
Sewing:  On my newly repaired machine
Wishing: For some decent chick flicks on television
Enjoying: Seeing Mr J snuggled up under one of my quilts
Waiting: For my aquilegia seeds to sprout
Liking: Seeing spring flowers
Wondering:
When inspiration will strike
Loving:  My husband and kids
Hoping: It stops raining soon
Marvelling: At Miss B's chess playing skills
Needing:  A hug
Smelling:  Daphne from my garden
Wearing:  Exercise clothes and walking shoes
Following: Instructions on a sewing pattern
Noticing: That evenings are staying lighter for longer
Knowing: That chocolate always helps
Thinking:  About making christmas presents
Feeling: Pleased that I went for a walk today
Bookmarking:  A new brioche recipe to try in the weekend
Opening: Windows and letting fresh air in
Giggling: 
With Mr J at the funny faces he is pulling
Feeling:
  Glad that it is Wednesday


Go to Pip's link above and copy and paste the list - what are you taking stock of at present?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.