Sunday 8 September 2013

Weekending








My pile of goodies purchased at the Hamilton Craft & Quilt Fair, where I was able to finally meet my Flickr friend Rachel.  I bought some lovely fabrics and wool felt squares.  The little owl charms will be used on something for Miss B.
The first broadbeans from my vegetable garden.
Mr J cooking pancakes for his and Miss B's lunch - to be eaten with lemon juice and brown sugar.
Tiny orchid flowers from a plant that my late Gran gave me.  It hasn't flowered for the last couple of years, so I was pleasantly surprised to see flowers this year.  The flowers wouldn't be much bigger than my thumbnail.
A little bit of sewing and handstitching.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric - I'm sure you had a great time. I went to the Dunkley's craft show on Friday and it was disappointing as a source of craft supplies. Love those orchids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful weekend - new fabric, flowers, sewing and garden harvest! Fresh broad beans are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.