Friday 13 December 2013

Scenes from my Week






From the kitchen:
  • Honey Rice bubble slice - recipe here
  • Lemon and Raspberry loaf
  • Christmas fruit mince meringues - this weekend we are having an early Christmas with my husband's family - this is my dessert contribution
From the Christmas Decorating:
  • my lovely new table topper, made by my sister for our Christmas swap, topped with my favourite bowl, filled with Agapanthus
 From the reading pile:
  • The Art Forger by BA Shapiro - and interesting read based on a true  ( and still unsolved) story of stolen paintings from the Gardner Museum, but using a fictional piece of art by Degas
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OH NOW I'm Hungry...xmas fruit meringues for me, and the raspberry loaf ( for hubby)... Super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I like your quilted centerpiece. Hope you like "The Art Forger" I didn't know it was based on a true story when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fresh colours of the table topper and I've never actually picked agapanthus for enjoying inside.....
    Looks like a very pleasant week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.